Do you think a call answering service is unnecessary for small businesses? Some entrepreneurs and business owners believe the use of a telephone answering service is a waste of time and money. However, it’s important to get your facts right. In this post we analyse the advantages of integrating a call answering service into your business. The essence is […]
Do you think a call answering service is unnecessary for small businesses? Some entrepreneurs and business owners believe the use of a telephone answering service is a waste of time and money. However, it’s important to get your facts right. In this post we analyse the advantages of integrating a call answering service into your business. The essence is to make sure you leverage this service for growth and expansion.
Although call answering services have been long in existence, many small businesses are yet to incorporate the functionality into their daily operations. It’s likely that you’ve made use of one before for whatever purpose such as call forwarding or a message taking service employed by a business you’ve called.
Advanced technology has increased the capabilities of telephone answering services and here are some of the benefits of using the service for small businesses.
- Customer service: These days, a call answering service handles several customer care needs such as help desk support, scheduling appointments, and attending to customer emergencies. You may think of the telephone answering service as some kind of virtual receptionist as it also provides message taking service.
- Competitive edge: Your business would stand out from other competitors with a professional call answering service that efficiently manages customers on the phone. Telephone answering services do not only attend to calls quickly but also provides a message taking service while processing orders and collecting leads.
- Lead collection: It’s hard to make time for meetings with the number of business phone calls during your productive hours on a daily basis. A Telephone answering service handles your overflow calls to reduce the amount of missed calls from customers. Statistics reveal that over 80% of customers will not call you back when you miss their phone calls. This means you’re losing out of new business and possibly more revenue. Customers are quick to leave for another competitor when you don’t answer their call on the first attempt. But with our call answering service, you can easily get the necessary details from a potential customer. The service can deliver the right information into your customer relationship management (CRM) as it also offers message taking service.
- Processing orders: If you find that you’re constantly taking orders from customers on the phone and then unable to handle them; then you need help! A telephone answering service can assist you to take orders these overflow calls. Never overlook this aspect to business as 75% of customers think making a call is a fast way to get an immediate response before placing an order.
- Call reports: Do you want to know how many calls come into your business in a month? Using a call answering service makes it possible by checking the monthly call reports. This feature gives your business details of all your calls such as call duration, call counts, average call duration, list of calls received, including geographical location.
It’s clear that call answering services have many benefits for small businesses as it saves time and money. Every small business should adopt the use of a telephone answering service to collect leads, process orders, receive caller insights, as well as having a competitive edge in business with great customer care.
Make use of the Call Center service for your small business today and maximise the attendant benefits. To find out more, call us free on 0800 357 678.